Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babie born 30 June 2005 Lock Rss

Hi, just wondering how many other babies were born on 30 June 05. Max was born 2 weeks late the day before I was scheduled for an induction, 12.30am after a 1 1/2 hour labour (I know, I know I was bloody lucky) anyway would be great to know how many others were born on that day and what they are all up to.
Started crawlin at 5 1/2 months and just took his first steps on saturday very exciting! He has 2 teeth and isn't saying any words yet.
Ness.

mum to two gorgeous guys

Hi Ness my daughter wasnt born on 30 june but she is a june baby and her birthday is on 12 june 2005 so Jaye is only 2 weeks older than Max and she is crawling around the house and trying to walk but hasnt got everything connected yet but she stands on her feet and balances for a couple of minutes and the other day she took her first step by herself and she did it front of her dad so he was so excellent about it.

How is Max going? thats great that he took his first step and I think we get more excited than the bubs do.

Talk soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic