Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, dessert, sweet treats
This super easy cookie recipe is great for young children. If your child likes to bake, they can help out as this recipe is super simple!
- 75g whole meal flour
- 75g plain white flour
- 50g either white or raw sugar (whichever one you like best)
- 100g butter or margarine (whichever one you like best)
- Mix all ingredients together into a bowl. Add a tiny bit of water if you need it to stick together a little more
- Roll out and cut with cookie cutters, then place the raw cookies on an oven tray.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on your oven at 180 degrees. Just until the bottom of the cookies are nice and golden brown.
- Note: these cookies are pale coloured cookies and do not go golden brown on tops.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...