Veggie Noodle Muffins
Keywords: vegetarian, toddler, lunch box
This is a great way to hide those veggies in with a delicious tasting snack! Let them help out in the kitchen as a fun activity.
- 2 packets of two minute noodles
- 1 cup of grated pumpkin
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Boil noodles as directed, without adding the flavour sachets. Drain and cool by running under cool water. Put in a bowl
- Add vegetables, sour cream and eggs
- Spoon into a muffin pan, will easily fill a 12 cup tray
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake for 25-30 mins until set
- Serve and enjoy.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...