Traffic Light Sandwiches
Keywords: toddler, carbs, lunch box
These traffic light sandwiches are a great delight for the kids not only healthy but great fun to make with the kids!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 small square slices of cheese
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- a small round cookie cutter
- butter or mayonnaise (optional)
- Butter bread if desired, place lettuce, tomato and carrot onto bread in thirds.
- Cut 9 small circles out of one slice of bread in the same pattern as a line of 3 traffic lights
- Place top slice on your sandwich and turn over. Now cut into thirds, you should now have three sandwiches that look like traffic lights
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...