Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
It’s worth preparing the dough and baking them the day before if you can. That way your little ones can enjoy decorating your cookies to their heart’s content. Perfect for special days like birthdays for Valentines!
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Beat butter and sugar in mixer till well combined
- Add in 2 eggs plus the 2 egg yolks.
- Add in vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Add the dry mix to the butter mix one cup at a time until fully combined.
- Wrap the mix and place in fridge for minimum of one hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 180.
- When ready roll the dough out to about 1cm thickness and cut out cookies in heart shapes and bake for 6-8 minutes or until lightly brown.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...