Special chocolate brownies
1cup Cocoa powder
1 1/2cup flour
1/4tsp. Baking powder
3 cups sugar
6pcs.large Eggs,lightly beaten
1/2 cup chopped nuts for toppings)
1. Melts butter,when cool add cocoa powder,set aside
2. Combine all dry ingredients except nuts then add the beaten egg and cocoa-butter mixture.Mix well until well blended.
3. Pour on a square lined pan
4. Sprinkle top with chopped nuts
5. Bake on 375F pre-heated oven for 30-40mins
6. When cooked remove from pan and slice into bars or squares
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...