Keywords: snack, toddler
This is a great recipe for getting the kids involved, also a delicious meal for the whole family!
- Wholemeal or rye pita bread
- Tomato paste (or sundried tomato pesto is also nice)
- Assortment of sliced vegies (eg: tomato, mushrooms)- whatever you have
- Assortment of other vegies (eg: corn, english spinach)- tastes yummy
- Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C,
- Line an oven tray with baking paper (or silicone sheet)
- Slice and put vegies into bowls
- Get the kids to help you smear the tomato paste on the pitas and arrange their vegies on top – encourage them to have an assortment of vegies
- Sprinkle with a little grated cheese
- Bake for 10-12 mins
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...