Mini marshmallow ice cream cones
Keywords: snack, kids party food, chocolate
A visually appealing party food which also tastes yummy!
- Mini ice-cream cones (however many you need)
- milk or dark chocolate – whichever you prefer
- white chocolate
- Melt the dark or milk chocolate. Fill the mini ice-cream cones with the chocolate just above the top ‘rim’ of the cone.
- Place marshmallow on top, making sure the wider sides of the marshmallow is touching the melted chocolate. Keep going until you have your required number of cones.
- Allow these to set so that the chocolate is firm, this will enable you to go to the next step. I find it these stand nicely in an egg carton which enables them to neatly set.
- Melt the white chocolate. Dip the marshmallow side into the white chocolate, ensuring the exposed marshmallow is covered in the white chocolate, then dip into the sprinkles. Keep going until all cones are complete and allow to set.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...