Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
We have all caught the kids red handed with a spoon in the Milo, or remember taking a few extra spoonfuls ourselves! This simple muffin recipe is another way to enjoy this timeless family favourite!
- 75g butter softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp Milo dissolved in 2 tbsp boiling water
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Divide batter among prepared muffin pan cups
3. Bake in preheated 190°C oven for 20-25 minutes or until centers spring back when lightly pressed.
4. Allow to cool on benchtop
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...