Lamb Cutlet Parcels
Sure to make any kid smile!
- 4 lean lamb cutlets
- 50g butter, 4 medium sized mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 sheet frozen, ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C, thaw pastry at room temperature.
- Beat butter and crushed garlic together in a small bowl, dry mushrooms with paper towel and slice evenly.
- Spread garlic butter on one side of each cutlet and place mushrooms on top.
- Cut pastry sheet into four and wrap a square around each cutlet.
- Place wrapped cutlets on baking tray lined with baking paper, break egg into small bowl and beat gently. Using a pastry brush, coat each parcel with the beaten egg.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown.
Multiples of 4, 8 or 12 cutlets can be made by multiplying ingredients by 2 or 3. Serve with peas and mashed potato for a main meal.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...