Keywords: snack, healthy eating, toddler, lunch box
This is such a quick and easy snack. Great healthy option for the kids, try substituting Nutella for the peanut butter for some variation!
- 3/4 cup Whole Milk Powder
- 3/4 cup Wheat Germ Flakes
- 4 heaped tbsp Honey
- 3 heaped tbsp Peanut Butter (I like crunchy)
- Mix everything together
- Then roll into balls and coat in coconut, Easy!
- These are also great to make with Nutella if you are not wanting to eat the Peanuts.
- They are great for helping boost your breast milk if you are a bit tired and also increase’s the protein in your milk. They worked wonders for me after my first baby arrived. Wheat Germ is also great to add to chocolate cake, just use half flour half Wheat Germ.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...