Fruit Icy Pole
Keywords: snack, toddler, learning to Eat
A yummy treat for the kids! Try blending other fruits in season like mangoes or watermelon.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 2 oranges
- 2 apples
- 1/2 punet strawberries
- 2 passion friut
- pineapple juice (or any variety)
Basically any fruit you want to use.
- Peel, remove seeds, and chop all fruit.
- Place it all in a blender.
- Add some juice.
- Blend it until its all mixed together.
- Pour it into icy pole trays (from $2 shop), or ice cube trays (for smaller mouths!)
- Put it in the freezer and leave over night.
A great solution to the traditional sugary icypole!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...