Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
The kids would love to be involved in making these yummy treats. Flower Bisuits make great as presents too!
- Butter 225g
- Flour 125g
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 Egg
- Raspberry jam 1 tablespoon
- Grate lemon rind.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and grated lemon rind to the mixture and beat well.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Knead the dough, roll out and cut into round pieces (or other shapes) making a small hole in the middle of every second biscuit (like a doughnut).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C degrees (350F).
- When the biscuits are cool enough to hold, put two pieces of biscuits together (one with a hole and one without) by adding raspberry jam in between like a sandwich.
- Insert a skewer through the jam between the two biscuit pieces, add icing to the surface and decorate with sprinkles.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...