Easy as dairy and egg free chocolate cake
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, dessert, sweet treats
This choccy cake is perfect if you have little ones with food allergies. It’s both dairy and egg free, making it a great safe option for kid’s birthday parties. Special thanks to Huggies mum Abi for the recipe.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- 2/3 cups cocoa
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons malt vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add liquids except vinegar.
- Mix well, add vinegar and mix further.
- Pour into tins. Bake at 150C for 50-60 mins.
Hint: This tastes more like a mud cake when you freeze and then defrost the cake!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...