Keywords: snack, baking with kids, kids party food, chocolate
Big thanks to Huggies member Alana for this delicious cookie recipe. Little ones can help you cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- few drops vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (be generous)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cream butter, sugar, syrup and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour and baking powder into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoonfuls onto greased (or lined) trays and flatten with a fork – or flatten with your hands and use cutters to make shapes, as we did.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Makes about 25.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...