Choc Chip Biscuits
Keywords: snack, toddler, lunch box
Everyone loves choc-chip biscuits. And if the kids dont gobble them all up, you could always give little bags of them as gifts.
- 125G butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- few drops vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups champion standard plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and baking powder together.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients and chocolate chips into creamed mixture.
- Roll tablespoons full of mixture into balls.
- Place on a greased oven tray and flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake at 180 for 20mins.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...