Cheese and Potato Cutlet
Keywords: vegetarian, toddler, carbs
A fun and delicious way for the kids to enjoy potatoes.
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 slice of cheese
- bread crumbs
- Mash the potato and add salt to taste.
- Divide the mixture in half and make 2 patties with the palms of your hand.
- Sandwich the slice of cheese between the 2 potato patties and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Lightly fry in a pan in heated oil.
- Lastly, decorate the cutlets by drawing faces on them with tomato sauce.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...