Apricot, almond and white chocolate mini muffins
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, chocolate
These delicious muffins are gluten free and perfect for morning tea or party food!
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 125 grams butter, softened
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ diced dried apricots
- ½ cup mini white chocolate buds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar to dust
- Paper baking cups (about 20-22)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Cream butter and sugar until light in colour and smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix until combined. Add in flour, sour cream and milk and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add in almonds, apricots and white chocolate. Final consistency should be wet but not dripping. Can add more milk if needed (this is helpful if using gluten free flour).
- Arrange paper baking cups on a baking tray and spoon in mixture until ¾ full.
- Bake in oven for 40 mins or until light brown on top. Cool and dust with icing sugar before serving.
- Makes approximately 20-22 mini muffins.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...