Keywords: snack, baking with kids, kids party food
These cute animal tarts are fun to make together. Get your little one to help with cutting out the animal shapes and sprinkling on the cheese.
- Flaky or puff pastry
- Pizza or ketchup sauce
- Tomato, zucchini, peppers, finely chopped into cubes
- Grated cheese
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the pastry and cut out your animal shapes and place them onto the baking tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce or ketchup onto the animals.
- Sprinkle the mixed vetables on top of the animals.
- Cover the animals with cheese.
- Brush all the animals with a lightly beaten egg, especially where the pastry is uncovered.
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for 15–20 minutes depending on the size of your animals.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...