1. Information on how to enter the HUGGIES® Nappies “Hug It Forward KiwiParent Coverstar” (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, Level 2, 123 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023, New Zealand +64 9 523 5970, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes a spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open at 10.00am NZST on 12th July 2021 and close at 10am NZST on 2nd August 2021 (the Promotion Period).
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period: · Locate the competition post hosted on the HUGGIES® New Zealand Facebook page (Post). To enter they must nominate someone who they believe is a ‘super parent’ and describe why they consider their nomination to be a ‘super parent’ and why they deserve this prize.
7. There will be 1 winner chosen.
8. Valid entries will be judged on the basis of their relevance and creativity and judging will be conducted at Socialites, Level 15, 55 Shortland Street Auckland 1010. 1 winner will be chosen on 4th August 2021.
9. Promoter will comment on the winning entries to notify the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to check back on the Post to determine if they are the winner, and to send an email containing their contact details and delivery address of the recipient to [email protected] within 7 days of the Promoter’s comment which announces the winner. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner by private message to notify them of their winning entry.
10. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details within the time stated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
11. In the case of any unclaimed prizes, the Promoter may choose to judge additional entries on 11th August 2021, allowing the last winner 7 days to claim their prize.
12. The winner will win the following prize(s): A photo shoot with a professional photographer, with an accompanying interview on their story to be featured in KiwiParent magazine published in the October/November 2021 edition and a photo selected from the shoot by the KiwiParent team to appear on the cover of this issue. In addition, the winner will receive $200 worth of HUGGIES® Products which includes: 20 packs of HUGGIES® Ultimate Nappies bulk packs; HUGGIES® Baby Wipes (4 pop-up tubs and 6×240s refill packs); 10 packs of HUGGIES® Change Mats; and 8 packs of HUGGIES® Little Swimmers Swim Pants. Included in the prize pool, if the winner lives outside of Auckland, the Promoter will arrange for reasonable travel (a return flight for two adult and child economy same day) and transfers on the day to and from the airport to the location of the photo shoot, up to the value of $1,500. Includes one-night Accommodation additional nights will be borne by the winner if they elect to stay in Auckland longer.
Total prize pool value: up to RRP $10,344.73
13. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
14. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that, in the opinion of the Promoter: (i) includes objectionable content, profanity or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, or in poor taste; (ii) is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a nominated parentt (or the identity of a person who claims to be the nominated parent), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the nominated parents identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not to award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original nominated parent.
17. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the person entering the nominated parent confirms that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
18. By accepting the prize the winner grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. All entrants agree that the Promoter and/or KiwiParent magazine may re-post their image entry including on their respective Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and websites.
19. In addition, the winner consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the winner’s moral rights in their entry. The winner waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the winner’s entry.
20. This promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the quality of the entry, relevance of the entry to the prize on offer, and the reason why their nomination person deserves the prize.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
22. The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize. The photo shoot will take place in Auckland the week commencing 24th August 2021. If the winner is unavailable on this date, and it is not feasible to find an alternative which meets the deadlines required by KiwiParent magazine publication dates, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner who is able to attend the photo shoot on the required dates.
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
24. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. The Facebook Page may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Facebook Page is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
27. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. The Promoter will not provide travel or other insurance cover to the winning entrant, and winner should make their own insurance arrangements.
28. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize. Any prize (or part thereof) supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier.
30. Nominations consent to the Promoter using their Promotion entry, name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Any winning videos will be reposted across KiwiParent and the HUGGIES® Nappies Australia/New Zealand social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants consent to their videos being used in a promotional montage video to be used across the HUGGIES® Nappies Australia/New Zealand social media account.
31. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.