1. Information on how to enter the Huggies “Kiwi Parent Magazine” (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ABN 65 000 032 333, of Level 2, 123 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023, New Zealand +64 9-523-5970
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes a spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open from 10:00 Saturday 24th April to 11:59 Monday 26th April 2021. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Locate the Promotion post located on the Huggies New Zealand Instagram (the Post) and tag a friend who is parent in the Post comments; and
b) The user must also be following both Huggies and Parent Centre on Instagram.
7. Valid entries will be selected by or on behalf of the Promoter and judging will be conducted at Socialites, Level 15, 55 Shortland, Auckland CBD. 20 winners will be chosen on Monday 26th April 2021.
8. The Promoter will reply to the winning entrant’s comment within the Post to notify the winner that they have won. It is the responsibility of the winner to check back on the post to determine if they are a winner, and to send an email to [email protected] within 5 days of the Promoter’s comment which notifies the winner. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner by private message to notify them of their winning entry.
9. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details within the time stated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
10. In the case of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may choose to judge additional entries and determine a new winner after 5 days post notification, allowing the winner 5-10 days to claim their prize, from the date upon which Promoter comments on the relevant Post.
11. The winner will receive the prize outlined in each social post.
12. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
13. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that, in the opinion of the Promoter: (i) includes objectionable content, profanity or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, or in poor taste; (ii) is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
15. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant confirms that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
16. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. All entrants agree that the Promoter may re-post their entry image including on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and the Promoter’s websites.
17. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their Promotion entry, name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Any winning entries may be reposted across the Huggies NZ social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants consent to their images being used in a promotional way across the Huggies NZ social media account.
26. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.