This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
1. Information on how to enter the “Limited Edition exclusive shopper promotion with Chemist Warehouse” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, Level 2, 123 Carlton Gore Road Newmarket Auckland 1023, Tel: 800 733 703.
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over (Entrant).
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Entries open at 12.00am NZST on 29 September 2021 and close at 11.59pm NZST on 27 October 2021. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(1) Buy a Huggies Limited Edition Disney Jumbo nappy pack (size 1-6) and any Huggies Wipes in a single purchase from a Chemist Warehouse retail store;
(2) Scan the QR code on the receipt;
(3) Fill in details on the entry page; and
(4) Retain receipt as proof of purchase.
7. This Promotion is a game of chance. Selection of winning Entries will be based on a random draw and conducted at Kimberly Clark head office at the address listed in item 2 on 3 November 2021. There will be 10 winning entries chosen for this Promotion.
8. The winning Entries will be announced at 10am NZST on the date of judging by contacting the winners by phone. In the event that the Promoter is unable to reach a winner by phone, the Promoter will contact the winner by email. The winner must reply to the Promoter’s email within 5 business days to claim their prize.
9. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the his/her email account/answer our phone call to determine if they are the winner
10. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
11. Each winner will win the following prize(s):
1x Angel Delivery “Here To Help” Hamper which includes delivery of five family meals (dinners), three desserts, artisan bread, juice and tea (RRP $466)
The maximum total prize pool value is $4660 RRP
12. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
13. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants’ details and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the Entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the Entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original Entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with Entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
17. Winners should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the Entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
21. The Huggies webpage may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, the Huggies webpage is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
22. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.