Hugs are a powerful way to let babies and children know they are safe and protected. Let us help you prepare for your very first hug and beyond.
Change time can be a special time for you to bond with your baby and we want to make sure that the second hug your baby receives feels just as good as the first one from you. Simply join the Huggies® Mum To Be Club or the Huggies® Baby Club and enter the promotion to be in with a chance to WIN a Lifetime of Hugs for Your Baby.
The Lifetime of Hugs for Your Baby prize consists of:
1. Simply confirm your details and click on ‘Enter the Promotion’ link.
2. If you are already a Huggies Club member, remember to log in before entering this promotion.
3. Remember to come back each week to increase your chances of winning. Only one entry per week will be accepted.
• Draw Period 1: 26 September 2016 to 30 November 2016; Draw Date: 5 December 2016
1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win a Lifetime of Hugs/Huggies Nappies for Your Baby’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau City, Manukau 2104, New Zealand (Promoter).
2) Entry is only open to New Zealand residents 18 years or over, who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.co.nz. Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
3) Promotion commences on 26 September 2016 at 12.00 am NZST and closes on 30 November 2016 at 11.59pm NZST (Promotion Period).
4) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period enter via the Huggies Website or via Huggies Facebook Page:
a) Huggies Website:
b) Huggies Facebook Page:
5) A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member per week during the Promotion Period.
6) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
7) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8) The draw will take place at Red Ant, Level 2/85 Commonwealth Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia at 4pm NZST on 5 December 2016.
9) The first two (2) valid entries drawn will win a lifetime supply of Huggies Nappies or Nappy Pants for their baby. For the purposes of this Promotion, ‘Lifetime supply’ equates to 150 bulk size packs of Huggies Nappies or Nappy-Pants in Newborn, Infant, and Crawler (nappies only), and Toddler, Walker and Junior (both nappies and nappy-pants) variants, with a total maximum prize value of $3,748.50 calculated at current RRP of $24.99 (as of September 2016) and based on an average of 7 nappy changes per day for newborns and reducing in line with a child’s age to 4 nappy changes per day for a toddler.
10) The prize consists of 150 vouchers for Huggies Nappies and/or Huggies Nappy-Pants (bulk size packs) redeemable at supermarkets (Prize). The Prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s nominated address over a period of 3 years with each delivery set out below:
a) 50 vouchers sent in December 2016 (year 1)
b) 50 vouchers sent in November 2017 (year 2)
c) 50 vouchers sent in November 2018 (year 3)
11) The total Prize pool is a maximum of $7,497 RRP. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
12) The Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable).
13) The winner of the Prize will be notified in writing by email within 3 days of the entries being drawn, and the winners’ names will also be published on the Promotion Website.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
16) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
17) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
18) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
19) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
20) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
21) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
Q. Can anyone enter this promotion?
A. Only Huggies Baby Club members are eligible to enter this promotion.
Q. How many times can I enter?
A. You are able to enter once per week. In order to submit each entry, you will need to sign in, go to the Win a Lifetime of Hugs for your Baby promotion page and click on the ‘Enter Promotion’ button.
Q. What Huggies products are included in the Win a Lifetime of Hugs for your Baby Promotion?
A. For the purposes of this Promotion, ‘Lifetime of Hugs’ equates to 150 bulk size packs of Huggies Nappies or Nappy-Pants in Newborn, Infant, and Crawler (nappies only), and Toddler, Walker and Junior (both nappies and nappy-pants) variants. Each Prize consists of 150 vouchers for Huggies Nappies Bulk Packs or Huggies Nappy-Pants Bulk Packs. The vouchers are valid at any New Zealand supermarket subject to product availability. The Voucher must be redeemed by the expiry date shown on each voucher.
Q. How did you calculate the prize for the Win a Lifetime of Hugs for your Baby Promotion?
A. A total maximum prize value of $3,748.50 (per prize) was calculated at current RRP of $24.99 (as of September 2016) and based on an average of 7 nappy changes per day for newborns and reducing in line with a child’s age to 4 nappy changes per day for a toddler.
Q. How will the Prize be delivered?
A. The Prize of 150 vouchers will be delivered by courier to your nominated postal address in three stages:
Year 1 (December 2016) = 50 vouchers;
Year 2 (November 2017) = 50 vouchers;
Year 3 (November 2018) = 50 vouchers.
Q. What if I move address or change my contact details between 2016 and 2018?
A. Please update any address or contact detail changes in your Huggies profile. You can do this by clicking on Update details.
Q. How many prizes are available?
A. There are two (2) Prizes in total.
Q. How can I find out if I am a winner?
A. The winners will be notified by e-mail, and the names of the winners will be displayed in the Promotion Winners section of the Huggies website.
Q. Is this promotion open to Australian residents?
A. No, this promotion is specifically only for NZ residents.
Q. I want to enter this promotion but have forgotten my password, and I can’t sign-up again because I’m already a member under my existing email address.
A. If you have forgotten your password, you can send yourself an email containing your password by clicking on “Forgotten password?” If you do not receive this email within a few minutes, please check your “Bulk Mail Folder”. Some email programs automatically filter out computer generated emails. Alternatively, you may wish to Contact Huggies for assistance.
Q. My email address has changed and I don’t have access to it anymore. How do I login?
A. If you no longer have access to your original email address you previously used to signup, you can reset your email.
Q. I signed up but never received an email to confirm my membership.
A. Please check your “Bulk Mail Folder”. Some email programs automatically filter out computer generated emails in “Bulk Mail Folder” or “Trash Folder”. Alternatively, you may wish to Contact Huggies for assistance.
Q. How do I check my membership details?
A. If you have already signed in to the Huggies site, you will notice that some of your membership details are displayed in the green box in the upper right hand corner. You will need to sign in before you can view your membership profile by clicking on Update details. You can do this at anytime.
Q. How do I cancel my membership?
A. You may cancel your membership anytime by first signing in, then selecting “Update details”. At the bottom of this form, click on “Cancel my membership.”
Further information about the promotion
Q. I have a question about the offer that hasn’t been answered here – who should I contact?
A. If you have a question about the offer, please contact our Customer Service team or alternatively call 0800 733 703.