Spice up regular brownies with a special caramel swirl in this recipe. Kids just love them!
- 125g butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 50g butter
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in cocoa and remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir flour and baking powder into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased/lined shallow 20cm square cake tin. Put aside.
To make the caramel:
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add condensed milk and stir over a low heat till mixture is thick.
- Using a table spoon, spoon into the “brownies” mixture making circles.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35min. Cut into squares and ENJOY!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...