This is a great meal for lunch or dinner. Toddlers will love the colours and different textures in the meal, add salad and the whole family can enjoy it as a meal.
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 1/4 pumpkin cubed
- 1 large potato cubed
- 1 broccoli floret
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Steam the zucchini, pumpkin, potato and broccoli until tender, put in a bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a fry pan and cook the onion and the capsicum and cook until tender, put in with the vegies.
- Put a little more oil in the pan and return all vegies. Beat the eggs and egg whites in a bowl and pour over vegies.
- Cook until the egg is almost set.
- Wrap the handle of the frypan in a tea towel and put under the grill to make sure the top is cooked.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...