Super Easy Asian Soup
Keywords: nutrition, soup, comfort food, warming, winter food, asian, noodles
Full of delicious Asian flavours and healthy ingredients, this quick and easy soup recipe will go down a treat with all the family.
- 200g diced chicken
- Large handful of veggies, e.g. carrots, celery/bok choy, mushrooms, tomatoes – whatever needs using up
- Chicken stock cube
- Dash Soy sauce
- Dash Sweet Chilli sauce
- Other Asian sauces you may have in your cupboard
- A saucepan of water
- Heat a pan of water and add in the chopped carrots, followed by chicken then all veggies in order of hard to soft.
- Add sauces, tasting along the way.
- Cook noodles as per instructions – usually you can add them in with the soup.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...