Special pink party desserts
Keywords: parenting, kids party food
These sweet treats are super easy to make and will look fabulous as part of your party spread!
- 1 packet of strawberry instant pudding
- 1 packet of coconut ice instant pudding
- 50gm white chocolate melts
- hundreds and thousands
- dairy whip cream
- 10 plastic champagne flutes
- Melt the chocolate melts in a double boiler.
- Put the hundreds and thousands in a bowl.
- Dip the rim of the plastic champaine glasses in the white chocolate and dip into hundreds of thousands. Set in fridge.
- Mix up strawberry instant pudding and pour into glasses equally. Set.
- Mix up coconut ice instant pudding and pour on top of the set strawberry mix. Set.
- When set, top with dairy whip cream and sprinkle with hundreds and thousands.
You can also make these with chocolate and butterscotch flavours, with chocolate sauce and crushed oreos on top. Very easy and look impressive!!!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...