A great way of getting a variety of vegetables into the day! Add any type of pasta for a great meal for the kids and family.
- 250g of prime lamb mince or organic beef mince
- 1 can of organic tomatoes and half a pot of tomato paste
- ½ cup of water
- 1 grated zucchini
- ¼ cup of broccoli heads finely sliced into speckles
- ¼ cup of cauliflower finely sliced into speckles
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Gently heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the mince to the oil and brown gently.
- Add the tomato and tomato paste and blend in with the water.
- Add the vegetables.
- Allow to cook on low for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally and mashing with a fork until the mince becomes fine and the vegetables are soft and blended.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the required amount of spaghetti.
- Cook until parboiled or just soft through.
- Drain and serve with the spaghetti bolognaise and some sprinkled cheese on top.Use the leftovers as a filling in baked potatoes.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...