Keywords: parenting, baking with kids
These little melt in the mouth heavenly treats won’t last long at home! They’re perfect with a coffee, or even as an after dinner treat.
- ¼ cup of cream
- 250 g white chocolate melts
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind finely grated
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- Heat the cream and white chocolate melts in a saucepan over low heat until the chocolate has melted. Alternatively, cook in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate has dissolved.
- Stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice and desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
- Using a teaspoon roll into small balls. Coat them with the shredded coconut and place on foil lined tray.
- Place back in fridge for another 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Makes approx 30
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...