Keywords: family, protein, summer
This seafood dish is perfect for family BBQs or dinner parties to recreate that Mediterranean summer feeling. Special thanks to Huggies mum Vale for this fabulous recipe.
- 16 mussels
- 4 king prawns
- 200g calamari
- 160g baby octopus
- 200g salmon or barramundi or snapper
- Chilli pepper, pepper, salt, Italian parsley, 1/4 garlic
- 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes
- Cut the fish in little cubes.
- Put some olive oil in a frypan and add garlic in little pieces.
- When the garlic is turning gold in colour, add first the baby octopus, then calamari, mussels and king prawns and cover with a lid. Wait a couple of minutes and stir a little bit, adding pepper, chilli pepper and a little bit of salt.
- Add the fish cubes and stir with the other seafood. Add the peeled tomatoes, crushing them with a fork. Cover for 3-4 minutes with the lid.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti and drain it 2 minutes prior the recommended cooking time.
- Split the seafood into two parts. Add half to the spaghetti, and stir in the frypan for 2-3 minutes with some fresh olive oil. Add pepper and parsley as desired.
- Serve and garnish with the other half of the seafood on top.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...