Robin's Vegetable Casserole Surprise
I first made this after a long spell in hospital, it’s so easy to make.
- 4 med size potatoes
- 1 med kumara
- 1 or 2 carrots (add any other veges you may like)
- 1 med parsnip
- 1 piece pumpkin (= to 2 potatoes)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream & chives mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 or 5 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup in total of mixed herbs fresh mint & coriander leaves, salt & pepper and any other spices you may like.
- Cut up & slice all the veges & combine in a med/ large buttered microwave pot. Sprinkle with olive oil, then add the chicken stock & spices, & mix well. Dot the butter around on top of the mix pour on mayonnaise and milk over the top & stir again.
- Cook in microwave 15 mins med/ high stir then 25mins on med cook & stir again. Finish off with 12 mins on high
- Then serve on plates with crumbed lamb chops & mint sauce. mmmm
- This serves 4 or use over 2 or 3 days.
Suggestions: The fresh herbs make all the difference in this dish
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...