Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli
Definitely a tasty dinner for the whole family, making the kids want to eat all the veggies!
- One packet of fresh wonton wrappers
- 100g Jap pumpkin, cubed and lightly roasted
- 100g mixed green vegies cubed and steamed; the ones your toddler wont eat!
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable stock
- Pasta sauce of your choice
- Place the vegies and roasted pumpkin, egg and vegetable stock in the food processor, blend to a paste
- It should be thick, one tablespoon of rice flour can be added to thicken it if required
- 1/2 a cup of cheese can also be added if you like
- Taste the paste to check flavor. The roasted pumpkin should make it nice and sweet
- Lay out half the wonton wrappers, place a teaspoon of the mix in the centre of each wrapper
- Brush a LITTLE water around each wrapper with the paste in the middle
- With the remaining wrappers, work one at a time, layer it over the top, removing all the air pockets
- Place them on a tray (try and keep them separate)
- Boil in lightly salted water, until they float; no longer than a few minutes
- Mix with the pasta sauce
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...