This delicious cake recipe also works well for cupcakes, and you can substitute the raspberry essence for just about any flavour.
- 155g flour
- 155g sugar
- 150g margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon raspberry essence
- 3 eggs
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Bour into a cake tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Ice with your favourite icing (in this picture we have used a butter icing.)
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...