Keywords: parenting, kids party food, kids party ideas
This is a great hit at preschool as there is no mess of cutting and serving the cake as everyone just gets an individual cup cake. Enjoy making them, your little one can even help with this one!
- 115g self-raising flour
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115g softened butter
- Set oven at 190 degress and putcake cases in tin
- Put the butter in the mixing bowl with the sugar. Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat the eggs seperately and then add them to the better mixture a little at a time using a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour ti the mixture a little at a time and fold it in gently.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake cases and bake for about 15 – 20 mins.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...