Mini choc mint slices
Keywords: snack, chocolate
These mini minty desserts are awfully cute and delicious too! Get the kids to help you mix the ingredients and press into muffin trays.
- 1 pkt Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, crushed
- 100g melted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup melted white icing (fondant)
- 2 drops of peppermint oil
- 3 drops of food colouring
- 200g dark chocolate
- To make the base, combine the Milk Arrowroot biscuits, melted butter and coconut in a bowl until it makes a dough. Press into rubber mini muffin trays.
- To make the peppermint filling, melt fondant in the microwave, stirring throughout. Add the peppermint oil and food colouring, and then pour over base. Put these into the fridge overnight until set.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water and pour over the set mint.
- Place in fridge until chocolate is set.
- To decorate, place a mint leaf made with green flavoured fondant on top.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...