Marshmallow Christmas puddings
Keywords: kids party food
A simple idea for the kids to make and take on the last day of school, or even to wrap up in cellophane as a gift idea.
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 bag of jaffas
- 1 bag of lolly mint leaves
- 1 bar or bag of cooking chocolate
- Place some baking paper on a tray and set out your marshmallows approx 1cm away from each other (gives you room to make it easier).
- Take your mint leaves and cut them in half.
- Melt your chocolate in a saucepan or microwave.
- Using a small teaspoon, pour a little chocolate on the top of each marshmallow.
- While chocolate is still melted, place a jaffa on top (cutting jaffas in half makes it easier to get them to stay on).
- Finally, while chocolate is still melted, place one half of a mint leaf on one side of the jaffa and the other half on the other side.
- Place them in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...