Flourless choc date torte
Keywords: baking with kids, chocolate
Use up leftover dark chocolate with this delicious torte recipe.
- 250g almonds
- 250g dark chocolate
- 250g dates
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup castor sugar
- Process almonds and chocolate into chunky pieces.
- Chop dates finely.
- Beat egg whites until stiff & gradually add sugar.
- Fold in almonds, chocolate and dates.
- Pour into greased flan tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180C
- Open oven door and allow torte to cool.
- Refrigerate, top with whipped cream and strawberries to serve.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...