Chocoholic rocky road
You won’t be able to go past this super easy chocoholic rocky road. Always comes in handy when there’s leftover chocolate – just throw in whatever is in the pantry!
- 370g cooking chocolate or even leftover chocolate buttons
- 100g chopped up marshmallows
- 100g chopped almonds or brazil nuts
- 100g chopped turkish delight bar or cherries
- Line a 20cmx30cm pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave for about 2 minutes. Roughly chop the nuts, cherries and marshmallows, then all the ingredients to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the rocky road mixture into the pan and smooth down the chocolate.
- Pop in the fridge until set and then cut into squares. Yum!
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...