Cheesy meatballs on top of spaghetti
“On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when somebody sneezed!”
Make this children’s classic song come to life in your kitchen, and make sure you hold on to your meatball, whenever you sneeze!
“And then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door…”
- 300g minced pork
- 200g minced beef
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2tbspn chopped fresh parsley.
- 2x 425g condensed tomato soup
- 1 tbspn fresh basil
- 1 tbspn fresh oregano
This recipe makes enough for 5 hungry family members
1. Mix minced meats, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, eggs and cheese in large bowl with hands.
2. Role into balls of you own desired size and set aside.
3. Mix soup, basil and oregano together in an oven proof casserole dish with lid. Do not add any water.
4. Place raw meatballs into soup mixture.
5. Bake in oven at 150 degrees for an hour with lid on.
6. Remove lid and bake for 15 minutes longer to thicken sauce.
7. serve with pasta of your choice and some grated cheese on top.
8. Enjoy with close friends or family.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...