Try this recipe and put a fun and delicious spin on regular cake. Great for kids party food or morning tea treats!
- 1 packet cake mix (or make a cake from scratch)
- 250g cream cheese
- 300g milk chocolate
- pop sticks
- 100g white chocolate
- Make cake, then process cake in food processor with cream cheese, roll into balls and freeze over night.
- Melt milk chocolate over boiling water and dip the ends of popsticks in chocolate, then insert into the cake balls.
- Coat in chocolate, then allow to set.
- Using a spoon, drip white melted chocolate onto cake pops and cover with sprinkles.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...