A mouthwatering sauce to add to any sort of pasta for the kids! Great for the adults too, freeze for later or serve while it is nice and warm!
- About 500g lean beef mince
- One onion very finely chopped (so the kids can’t see it)
- One clove of garlic finely chopped
- About 1/2 a tub of tomato paste
- 1-2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- About a 1Tbs of sugar
- Add water if necessary
- Finely grate a carrot and a zucchini (Optional)
- Fry up the onion, garlic and beef mince.
- Add all the other ingredients and allow it to simmer for at least 30 mins.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...