If you’re a seafood fan, this is the recipe for you. Perfect for those sticky summer nights when you feel like something light and tasty!
- 1 kilo black mussels
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbs red curry paste
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- Prepare the mussels (de-beard and soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then rinse).
- Stir-fry curry paste in the bottom of a big pot, then add coconut milk, fish sauce, half a bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Bring to boil, stir in the black mussels and cover pot with a lid.
- After 6 minutes or so, stir mussels. You’ll know they’re ready when the mussels are open.
- Serve with the rest of the fresh chopped coriander and lime wedges.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...