Beef stirfry tortillas
Keywords: family, parenting, healthy lifestyle tips, protein
A burrito with a twist: these beef and veggie tortillas not only taste fab, but they make a healthy balanced dinner. Plus the kids can have fun wrapping up their own tortilla!
- 600g lean beef strips
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced into strips
- 100g green beans, topped and tailed and halved
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp favourite pre-prepared marinade e.g red wine and garlic,
- honey and soy or smoky BBQ
To serve: tortillas warmed in the oven
- Mix the beef, vegetables and oil in a bowl. Toss well and place on the BBQ.
- Cook on a high heat for 5 minutes, turning often to cook the meat evenly.
- Add the marinade and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve by placing the stirfry mixture into a bowl and let people wrap up their own tortillas
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...