Age: baby, toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun, Mind Builder
Baby learns about cause and effect watching colorful bubbles dance around inside a bottle.
Great for car rides, at restaurants, or even to divert temper tantrums, these bubble-filled bottles provide long-lasting amusement for little ones.
What You’ll Need
- Three clear plastic water bottles with caps
- Tempera paint in three different colors
- Bubble bath
- Duct tape
- Fill each bottle halfway with water.
- Add one spoonful of paint and one of bubble bath.
- Glue the inside of each cap and seal them tightly. Secure them with duct tape.
- Show your child how to shake the bottle up and down and watch the vibrant bubbles come to life!
Bonus: Baby not crawling just yet? Give her incentive to get moving by putting a bottle just slightly out of her reach.