Water Bottle Snow Globe
Age: baby, toddler, parent
Skill for Bub: Muscle Builder, Hand/eye coordination, Just for fun
Your little one will be dazzled by the sparkling little world inside.
Parents are always looking for creative ways to entertain their babies — especially in restaurants or on long car rides. Here’s one toy you’ll want to tote along whenever you need to occupy your child.
What You’ll Need
- A mini water bottle
- A small group of figurines or other objects (e.g., miniature toy boat)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Waterproof glue
- Glue the objects to the bottom of the water bottle using the tweezers.
- Add a small spoonful of glitter.
- Fill the bottle with water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, if you wish.
- Glue the bottle cap shut.
- Seal with duct tape for extra waterproofing and safety.
Get your camera ready! You’ll want to capture the look on your baby’s face when she shakes the bottle up and down!