Skill for Bub: Muscle Builder, Just for fun
Who needs expensive toys when an empty water bottle is all you need to keep your little one occupied?
At this age, babies are eager to learn more about the world around them. And everything is fascinating to them — even everyday household items. Plus, many babies are starting to crawl right now, so it may seem like everything around the house is fair game to chase after. A water bottle, for example, becomes a great prop for entertaining your child while he exercises.
Rollin’ On Out
- Lay your baby on their tummy.
- Place a well-cleaned, empty water bottle in front of them.
- As they reach for the bottle, it will most likely roll away from them.
- Encourage him/her to chase the bottle by rolling his/her body or crawling.
- Watch how thrilled they will be when he/she finally captures the bottle!