Super Shape Match-Up
Skill for Bub: Hand/eye coordination, Mind Builder
A touchy-feely way to teach shapes and colors.
Make learning fun and fuzzy with a game that introduces shapes and colours to your child.
- Select felt fabrics in a variety of colours.
- Trace two sets of shapes using stencils and cut them out.
- Lay the shapes out on a flat surface.
- Help your child match up the shapes, describing their colors as you go.
- Help her further understand the characteristics of each felt shape by asking her questions like, “Hand me something blue” or “Can I have a circle?”