Personalised height chart
Age: toddler, child, parent
Skill for Bub: hand eye coordination, just for fun
Huggies member M.McFadden came up with this great ‘See Me Grow’ chart to keep track of her child’s growth! Do this once a year to track your child’s growth, artistic flair and fashion sense.
You will need
- a large piece/roll of paper
- a marker
- coloured paint
- coloured paper, glitter, fabric etc.
- a digital camera and printer
1. Ask your child to lay face up on the paper, so you can carefully trace around their entire body with the marker.
2. Once you have done this, your child can paint on some clothes, adding bits of coloured paper, glitter, even buttons or fabric to decorate.
3. Stand your child against a plain wall and take a picture of their happy smiling face and head.
4. Print this picture out on a piece of A4 paper using your printer.
5. Check the proportions and adjust your printer settings if necessary. When you’re happy with the size, carefully trim around the face and hair. Paste this on to your completed body with it’s new designer outfit.