Cardboard pirate hat
Skill for Bub: hand eye coordination
Ahoy there matey! Create your very own pirate hat using black cardboard paper, some tape, and a bit of imagination! Shiver me timbers!
1. Using black cardboard, cut a long thin strip of paper.
2. Measure the strip to fit around the circumference of your child’s head, and tape or staple it together.
2. Using the remaining black cardboard, cut out the shape of the pirate hat.
4. Lay flat and allow children to glue shapes to decorate their hat.
5. Staple the black hat to the headband you created in step one.