Age: toddler, child
Skill for Bub: Just for fun
Never leave home without a custom-designed tote filled with road-trip recreations for your tot.
Whether it’s a five-minute ride to the market or a three-hour weekend excursion, keeping a personalised bag filled with boredom-busting activities and toys in the car will make the ride that much more enjoyable for little travelers — and their parents!
- Purchase a small canvas bag or gift bag.
- Use a paint pen to write your child’s name on it.
- Invite your child to help you decorate it using glitter pens and sponge paints.
- Fill it with take-along toys such as an assortment of stickers, action figures, finger puppets, toy cars, pipe cleaners, a mini Etch-a-Sketch® toy, books, crayons, and a notebook.
- Reward your child with a new prize to add to her bag for good behavior during the road trip.
- Rotate the bag’s contents occasionally to keep your child entertained for the duration of the trip.